So, I thought I’d share with you the Top 7 Reasons I’m Glad that The Empire Didn’t Have Latista…
- Latista has not yet been localized for Galactic Basic Standard, though it is being actively used by project teams speaking English, French, Dutch, Russian, Turkish and German and more.
- With our commitment to security, the Rebellion would have never gotten their hands on the plans for the Death Star
- The EVS Construction Droid didn’t have an open API – making it a bear to integrate with
- Jabba the Hutt and the rancor had a weak commitment to safety
- With real-time cloud collaboration and photo evidence, the Storm Troopers would have known that R2D2 and C3PO were the droids they were looking for – Jedi Mind Trick or Not!
- Job Pics (progress photos) would have exposed the Death Star’s design flaws before they could be exploited by the Rebellion
- Darth Vader is a support nightmare. No, really, I mean it!
If you want to know more about how you can harness the power of the Force to accelerate your projects, reduce rework, and improve owner turnover, request a demo today, or download our free trial app from the iTunes Store or the Microsoft Store.
May the force be with you!