Automate Your Quality and Exceed Company-Wide Standards
The Latista Field QA/QC process helps you to identify and resolve issues before they pile up. Implement your construction quality control plans with QA/QC checklists to document and ensure compliance with standards, and to identify and correct deficiencies in a project.
Don’t wait until the owner does the final punch list inspection to find additional issues and deficiencies. With a QA/QC capability, you create a rolling punch list capability so you can identify and resolve issues earlier and create a zero defect punch list inspection.
Latista Field QA/QC module can:
- Punch a room with the touch of a finger
- Use our standard forms or upload your own
- Configure workflows for inspections and issues
- Set up and control the interaction between subcontractors, contractors and owners
- Manage and control document access
- Manage progress by area or equipment
- Track inspection and issue status
- Schedule notices when resolution is overdue
- Mark up drawings to create issues
- Capture and attach photos
- Set up individual dashboards