Hospital construction is one of the more complex projects in construction, requiring strict quality control and assurance, and comprehensive commissioning management.
Higher quality and safety standards, and competitive cost-cutting pressures for healthcare construction, demands a well-tailored approach. Unique structural features and systems (water/air purification, radiation shielding and electrical) require a high level of collaboration, subcontractor management and quality and commissioning tracking. LATISTA has helped some of the industry’s largest, most successful healthcare owners and contractors overcome these challenges.
- Gilbane-O’Neil drive quality on $700M University of Chicago hospital
- DPR-UCSD Quality & Collaboration
- Western Maryland Health System Project
- Quality Management: Manage the complete quality lifecycle in one central system.
- Document Management: Complete solution for managing all construction documents.
- Commissioning: Plan, execute, and manage the entire commissioning cycle.
- Punch Lists: Identify, track, communicate, and resolve issues.
- BIM in the Field: Link 3D models to the jobsite for production/materials information at a glance.
- Safety Management: Manage safety in one central system.
- Workflows & Collaboration: Built-in workflows and highly collaborative environment for project members.
- Reports & Analytics: Reports and graphs that provide seamless visibility of the entire project.