Mixed-Use Facilities Require Coordinated Construction Activity
This demand is fueling the growth of mixed-use construction, which requires integrated and coordinated construction efforts among multiple parties. Mixed-use facilities, by design, bring together many trades, contractors and designers and therefore, make the project more challenging.
Coordinating the work of multiple architects, contractors, and developers on a large scale, mixed-use site is a major undertaking. There may be multiple buildings all going up at the same time. Sharing up-to-date plans and communicating effectively will require a tool like Latista Field.
- Put everyone on the same page with access to the same software – with Latista, everyone can have access, even subs
- Provide documentation consistency – with so much going on in one project, you need to ensure you have all the right documentation
- Manage versioning with check-in/check-out
Collaboration and Communication
- With Latista, everyone gets access so even subs can use the same system.
- Sync documents on demand to mobile devices
- Work offline or pull documents on-demand
- Instantly synchronize information to your project team or other mobile users