As in any construction of a major sports stadium or arena, quality and proper management are critical in a successful and timely completion.
Quality construction and proper subcontractor management are critical to bringing a facility online sooner, and delays could mean millions of dollars a day in lost revenue. Repeated structural features, such as seating, concessions, and equipment storage, and a significant public presence necessitate a high level of collaboration, commissioning, and quality tracking.
- Document Management: Complete solution for managing all construction documents.
- QA/QC: Manage quality in one central system.
- Commissioning: Plan, execute, and manage the entire commissioning cycle.
- Punchlists: Identify, track, communicate, and resolve issues.
- Safety: Manage safety in one central system.
- BIM in the Field: Link 3D models to the jobsite for production/materials information at a glance.
- Production Tracking: Track key construction features through their life cycle.