New Windows App Brings the Power of Textura’s Field Management Solution to Microsoft Surface Pro Devices
RESTON, Va. (September 16, 2015) Textura Corporation (NYSE: TXTR),a leading provider of collaboration solutions for the construction industry, announced that its Latista® field management solution is now available on Microsoft Windows-based mobile devices.
Latista is a secure, cloud and mobile software solution that enables collaboration to lower project costs, reduce rework and eliminate delays. Latista automates workflows for quality management, punch lists, safety and electronic commissioning, and it extends document management – including project plans, 2D drawings and 3D Building Information Models (BIM), into the field.
With Latista, users can:
- Configure the software to match their company’s current processes and standards;
- Create a complete digital record of project quality, including issues, inspections and photographic evidence;
- Digitize and mobilize their paper forms to streamline training and accelerate adoption;
- Easily create and communicate issues to ensure transparency and accountability;
- Create custom reports and dashboards to provide executive visibility on each job and across the portfolio.
“Complex projects require the participation of many different organizations with many different technology standards. It is expensive and impractical to force everyone to buy new hardware for each job. Our Windows app gives project teams more device options, including iPads, iPhones and now Windows Surface Pro devices,” said David Sosnow, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Latista.
Textura is a leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve all construction industry professionals across the project lifecycle – from takeoff, estimating, design, pre-qualification and bid management to submittals, field management, LEED® management and payment. With award-winning technology, world-class customer support and consistent growth, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation. www.texturacorp.com
Alyssa Gagen, Latista Marketing
703-391-1070 ext. 154
Annie Leschin, StreetSmart IR