Latista, a Textura Company (NYSE: TXTR), is an exciting and rapidly growing software and professional services company. It is the market leader in mobile and collaboration software for the world’s largest architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) firms and capital project owners. Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Textura solutions serve all construction industry professionals across the project lifecycle – from takeoff, estimating, design, pre-qualification and bid management to submittals, field management, LEED® management and payment.
Unparalleled in the industry, Latista’s cloud and mobile software delivers field management solutions for construction. Latista’s current customers already include Fortune 100 capital project owners, top 10 general construction and engineering firms. Latista’s customers attest that their use of Latista Field® has led them to higher quality production, lower costs and reduced legal and financial risks.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of billable software implementation projects to meet customers’ goals and objectives. Implementation projects include documenting customer goals, objectives and business process requirements, delivering project schedules, ensuring software setup matches customer requirements and being responsible for the overall quality of project deliverables and customer satisfaction.
A hands-on approach will be required in managing customer projects and also managing project team members.
- Analyze customer company and / or individual project goals and objectives
- Support, monitor and document the successful implementation of customer programs
- Create formal project implementation plans and schedules
- Manage customer expectations, communications and reporting
- Coordinate the successful completion of software configuration and setup
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with trainings and implementation services
- Prepare weekly management reports defining usage statistics
- Ensure the smooth hand off of projects to support
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Effectively manage project related personnel
- Communicate within the management team about opportunities and challenges
- Create weekly detailed management reports
Desired Experience and Background:
- 5-7 years of project management experience required
- Bachelors degree required
- PMI (or PMP) certifications desired
- Practical software systems implementation experience desired
- Excellent business analytical and communication skills; excellent writing skills
- Ability to travel in US and internationally up to 50-70% of time
- Practical construction/engineering experience a plus
- ISO/TQM/SIX SIGMA experience/certificates a plus
Latista offers a highly competitive salary and bonus compensation package and company stock options. Latista also offers a benefits package including health insurance comp and 15+ days of paid vacation. If you are interested in applying for this position please respond with a cover letter and resume at email@example.com.